Coaches and Officials:
We want to be able to make sure that all of the kids in the league will have as close as possible to equal amount of playing time.
Each Player on the team should get at least 2 quarters of play.
- We will have 8 min quarters of play.
- Within this you must be able to rotate your weaker players in the game by the second quarter.
- If you want to start your stronger players, that is Ok. By the beginning of the second quarter, You must have a new starting line up with your second team.
- Coaches please ensure that your players are passing the ball and you do not have one player taking all of the shots.
- We want to make the league is as balanced as possible to ensure everyone is getting a chance to participate and the games are not one sided. Remember.
THIS IS REC LEAGUE, NOT A ALL STAR OR CLUB LEAGUE.
- You must start a different line up every quarter to ensure every one your team gets a chance to start a quarter.
- A suggestions would be to start your weaker players in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. This would ensure them playing and then would have a chance to start your stronger players in the 4th quarter if you would like.
- If a team goes up by 15, they must go into a half court or zone behind the 3 point line.
- There is no full court press or half court press in this league.
- If team goes up by 20 there will be 5 pass rule on offense in half court.
- There will be no score kept for the 5-7u league.